Thursday 1 December 2016

November Playlist



So, today we are finally in December, which means that it's almost CHRISTMAS!! I absolutely love Christmas, not necessarily just the day but the entire build up towards it. December is just such a lovely month; everyone just feels all festive as they get into the Christmas spirit; drinking mulled cider; roaming around german markets; curling up in front of the fire with hot chocolate; watching christmas movies; shopping for gifts and how could I forget today is the day that we get to open our advent calendars for the first time! I generally don't understand how some people can dislike Christmas?!

Anyway, this post wasn't intended to ramble on about my love for all things festive (that kinda just happened, woops) but instead it was to give you guys an idea of some songs/ artists that I've been really into throughout November. Obviously below, isn't my complete playlist as a lot of the time, I listen to the same old classics over again e.g. The Smiths, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks... Although, I may have slipped in a Bruce Springsteen or Van Morrison song here or or there but anywayyyy..

November Playlist

I'm On Fire Bruce Springsteen
Two Fingers Jake Bugg
Go Slow HAIM
I Forget Where We Were Ben Howard
Small Hands Keaton Henson
Sweet Thing Van Morrison
The Tide Pale Waves
My Favourite Room Blossoms
Sleep On The Floor The Lumineers
Say You Love Me Jessie Ware
Daydreaming Radiohead





 So although being I suppose in a way misinformed by the title of my blog post, these are just a few songs that I've been a huge fan of recently and have been basically playing them on repeat. None of the songs are particularly new but instead are ones that you kinda forget about and then years later you fall back in love with them and then some are from artists that I've never listened to before, so the likes of Pale Waves and Jessie Ware.  Above, are the songs themselves so I definitely recommend going to give them a listen especially as I said before, Pale Waves are an amazing new band that I've just discovered. I'm not sure whether or not they're relatively new but their sound is incredible; they have a kind of 1975 with a bit of transvision vamp kinda vibe. Basically, they're dead indie, dead rad and overall dead cool.





 I've also fell back in love with HAIM all over again after digging out their record from my vinyl collection; I genuinely forgot how much I love them. I know you're probably wondering, wtf relevance do these pictures have? Lmao and your right, they basically don't haha, no im kidding, they basically sum up how chill my playlist has been over the past month so I thought I'd also incorporate some of my favourite new book buys as these songs are perfect as background music if you just want to read and just vibe out. Also, are a few polaroids from the last few weeks of november so I thought they were pretty appropriate to include so yeah thats basically all for now.

The Clueless Blogger






No comments:

Post a Comment